Well hello, beautiful.
This little lady was my chaperone last weekend in Memphis.
And here are my sweet, sweet Memphis peeps:
The nephews-
Talmage the Helper
This little lady was my chaperone last weekend in Memphis.
And here are my sweet, sweet Memphis peeps:
The nephews-
Talmage the Helper
The Brother-in-law-
Clint the maker of fine furniture, also the navy helicopter pilot, fix-it man, chef, and doer of laundry.
The Sisters-
Sarah the mother of five. Haley in heaven and the 4 little men above. She is one seriously amazing mom. Dedicated, creative, inspiring.
And Katie, wife of brother Joey, beloved of all. When you meet this woman, you want to be her bff. She is due with baby #2 in about 3 seconds and she is so teeny-weeny.
Somehow I didn't get any pics of these two this weekend, but I found 'em in my archives.
Luke, son of Katie and Joey, brilliant and sweet.
13 comments:
sweet post Kate, and very cute pics. And Katie is seriously one of my fav people ever, love that girl!
You were right about Katie being due in 3 seconds. She had her baby this afternoon and we heard about it third hand hours later!
Now, will she name her Lucy or Ruby?
Nice b&w's by the way.
glad you're back! now let's get together and craft! :) that pic of little O. is PRECIOUS, oh my goodness!! she is stunning.
Holy smokes! I'm jealous! But I'm happy for you that you got to be with your family. There's nothing like it! Beautiful pics (as usual) And WOW! Katie is TINY! I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than that right now and I'm not even halfway there. And I find it interesting the name choices edith posted Lucy and Ruby... my grandmother's name was Ruby Lucille and she went by Lucy.
Glad to hear you had a good trip! Family time is a must. I'm making the prediction now that Olivia is going to be a heart breaker. Those eyelashes alone!
Yeah for family time! And that picture of Olivia!! Look out world!
Having a dentist in the family would be so convenient! I love the pic of Olivia! So beautiful! Yes! Come over and we'll knit! Sounds old womanish but it SO isn't!
Really fun pictures. I'm so glad you got in some good family time. I think I especially love the picture of Jack with the mouse/gerbil/hamster and the CTR ring. Glad your tooth is fixed. Really, I think I should get a tooth problem so I can go to Mempthis. Where's that peanut brittle!?
Thanks Katie. That's the most gorgeous blog ever done on my family and you did it! I'm going to steal this later for my next blurb book. You are way too nice. We really want to live next to you someday.
ooh, I like those pictures. I hope you have some more tooth problems soon. That was a nice visit. I love that Luke picture. I don't think we took pictures of him in Grover. Oh and Victoria, due to a recent policy change, we are now accepting visitors even if they don't have tooth problems. That's right. You can totally visit us.
Wonderful pictures of so many wonderful people!!
Kate, I love your blog!!! The pics of Clint's kids are amazing and your girls are gorgeous. Thanks for letting me stalk you.
Have you ever seen such a beauty? So darling and handsome Cresaps! Talmage reminds me of Jon when he was little.
Post a Comment