Friday, April 29, 2011

Some News

I have some very sad news to share. Many of you know and love my sister-in-law Katie Songer Hale and her sister Sarah.
Sarah is one of my dear friends from since we were like 10. I just found out today she is fighting cancer.If you'd like to know more or would like to help, go here.
We love you sarah!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

thanks for the link

Andrea said...

gosh I can't think! thoughts and prayers are hers!

Kim-the-girl said...

Yes, thoughts and prayers being sent her way... so sad.

And thanks for the link.

btw, did you know my sis in law Heather got diagnosed with breast cancer last year? She's doing well now and only receiving treatment once a week for a little longer.

Julie w said...

Thanks for posting this Kate!

Josie said...

Oh man! I love both those girls so dearly! Thanks for posting about it, she'll for sure be in my prayers!

R~ said...

Wow... thank you for sharing this with us. I can see so many of us from the Valley and it's tremendous that you can round us all up and we can all add her to our prayers.

Love,
Bekah~

Joyelle said...

**hugs, sweet kate**

erin said...

mercy, really?! thanks for letting us know! prayers to the songer family!