That is a classic! It must be framed! :)
Cat latters..lo.. how cute is that. The minds of children are the greatest.
Oh man. She probably got that craziness from the Wilson side-sorry 'bout that :) She is just too adorable.
Kate I love reading your blog. You always have such interesting posts. I love the comments our kids make.
I think that Malan just "one-upped" the banana head frogs. Adam will be so sad.....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a classic! It must be framed! :)
Cat latters..lo.. how cute is that. The minds of children are the greatest.
Oh man. She probably got that craziness from the Wilson side-sorry 'bout that :) She is just too adorable.
Kate I love reading your blog. You always have such interesting posts. I love the comments our kids make.
I think that Malan just "one-upped" the banana head frogs. Adam will be so sad.....
Post a Comment