wow!
Okay, here's what we'll do. I'll be her agent, we can get her set up nice and tidy. My people will call your people...she's a spitting image (only in color) and she's so stinkin' adorable, I can hardly stand it!
Seriously!!! She's much cuter too! I'm sure you could get some gigs for all 3 girls, they are just that beautiful.
You need to send that to Gerber. Soooooo cute!
I think so- very cute
Gerber Wilson.
I about died when I saw this. So crazy and true!
Oh my goodness! VERY similar. Did you already have that pic or did you have to pose her for it?
Perfect!
that was just her pic from the halloween post below. grandma w. sent me the gerber pic afterward. so funny, huh.
she is SOOOOO adorable!!! i cannot believe the resemblance!!! WOW!! :)
Oh my, how cutely clever!
Spot-on mouth and eyebrows, but the baby on the right is much cuter!
Wow. you really should think about calling Gerber...send them the photos. And to think I got to kiss that cute face that very night!
Oh, and nice corners...you did it!
i just showed bran's mom this post, she totally cannot believe it!! sooo neat, but agreed little O. is waaaaay cuter :):) again, thanks for today!!
wow - i'm glad you've got a back up plan in case the whole medicine thing doesn't work out. you can just live off the cuteness of your kids. i can't believe how cute she is - and how perfect her gerber impersonation too.
HIlarious!!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
wow!
Okay, here's what we'll do. I'll be her agent, we can get her set up nice and tidy. My people will call your people...
she's a spitting image (only in color) and she's so stinkin' adorable, I can hardly stand it!
Seriously!!! She's much cuter too! I'm sure you could get some gigs for all 3 girls, they are just that beautiful.
You need to send that to Gerber. Soooooo cute!
I think so- very cute
Gerber Wilson.
I about died when I saw this. So crazy and true!
Oh my goodness! VERY similar. Did you already have that pic or did you have to pose her for it?
Perfect!
that was just her pic from the halloween post below. grandma w. sent me the gerber pic afterward. so funny, huh.
she is SOOOOO adorable!!! i cannot believe the resemblance!!! WOW!! :)
Oh my, how cutely clever!
Spot-on mouth and eyebrows, but the baby on the right is much cuter!
Wow. you really should think about calling Gerber...send them the photos. And to think I got to kiss that cute face that very night!
Oh, and nice corners...you did it!
i just showed bran's mom this post, she totally cannot believe it!! sooo neat, but agreed little O. is waaaaay cuter :):) again, thanks for today!!
wow - i'm glad you've got a back up plan in case the whole medicine thing doesn't work out. you can just live off the cuteness of your kids. i can't believe how cute she is - and how perfect her gerber impersonation too.
HIlarious!!
Post a Comment