. . .for sparkles.
Malan had her heart set on having her very own soft fluffy puff filled with body shimmer dust.
She worked the good part of two days on 27 pay jobs to earn money. Along with her piggy bank savings she had just enough. We searched for the perfect puff. She waited eagerly for three days for her much anticipated package to arrive.
Then, oh the sweet-scented shimmery joy!
Malan had her heart set on having her very own soft fluffy puff filled with body shimmer dust.
She worked the good part of two days on 27 pay jobs to earn money. Along with her piggy bank savings she had just enough. We searched for the perfect puff. She waited eagerly for three days for her much anticipated package to arrive.
Then, oh the sweet-scented shimmery joy!
All is well in her sparkly world.
14 comments:
i would love to learn how you pay {how much- for what?} i need to start something with my little Jules.
so sweet. sweet malan.
What a cute little girly girl. How did she even know about sparkly body dust puffs? Why didn't anyone tell me about them? Must get sparkly body dust puffs.
What a doll! I love it.
So sweet! What determination she must have!
I do love a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to work hard for it. Good for Malan! What a delightful pay-off!
First off, Victoria's comment made me laugh. And second, what a fun post. I'm glad she got her sparkly puff.
I feel like Victoria--how come I don't know about this stuff? My girls are doomed.
You are good to encourage her. There is nothing like seeing the joy on their faces when they have accomplished something they have worked hard for. sweetness.
I just wish I could get my kids to want something badly enough for them to be willing to save for it... as soon as they have a dollar they want to go blow it at the Dollar Store...
What a sweet, girly girl.
What a sweet girl.
That is so cool that she did paying jobs for sparkle. (good mommy-ing) She seems to appreciate it so much more - which we all know that sparkle deserves to be appreciated.
Is this Malan or Isabelle?
I love your blog soo much! Love the pictures and the way you do everything. It's so cute how much love you have :) Love the motivation on the toilet seats haha
Could you please check my blog? I really need help. I'm a beginner so it's kinda hard. Thanks. Cute little girl by the way.
Post a Comment